Products and Services
DETERMINING A COLLEGE FUNDING STRATEGY
We begin by developing an appropriate college funding strategy to meet your goals. The components of this strategy include: Calculating your Expected Family Contribution (EFC).
Once we know your EFC we will:
* Provide recommendations to possibly reduce your EFC
* Provide recommendations for appropriate ways to pay your share of college costs
* Provide cost-efficient borrowing strategies to help keep financial goals in line, along with cash flow strategies for college years and beyond
* Provide complete financial overview of college, cash flow, and retirement; develop an approach to improve each area
* Provide strategies that protect your savings and retirement accounts from the financial aid formulas.
The earlier you start learning about creating a college funding strategy, the easier time you will have paying for your child’s college education without incurring years upon years of back-breaking debt. Start by completing our free Custom College Funding Analysis by clicking on link at top of the page.
HMA Health Matching Account
Select Your HMA® Product: Each product option represents the target account balance cap that you will be building your account balance up to ranging from $2,500 to $60,000. For example, if you select the HMA® 10000 product, you can contribute as little as $140 per month or $4,900 over 35 months and accumulate a $10,000 HMA® account balance to pay for all of your out-of-pocket, medical expenses by swiping your HMA® Medical Claims Visa® Prepaid Card at the point of service.
Flexible Payment Arrangements: Product options can fit any individual or family budget with the ability to scale up or scale down your monthly contribution amount and target account balance cap as needed on a monthly basis by contacting our customer service department.
True Freedom National Home Care Program
Traditional Long Term Care
There are quite a few moving parts when it comes to picking the right traditional Long Term Care coverage. When looking in to securing this type of Insurance coverage it really is best to talk to an Agent. Have them go over the the choices that are offered and make sure you get the crucial areas done correctly. We are happy to spend the time answering your questions and educating you with enough knowledge to make the right decision for you.